Biron – Santé en entreprise offers flu shots and other vaccinations to people looking to be vaccinated for the first time or to update their vaccinations.
Vaccinations can be done with or without appointments.
- Testing by appointment is preferable, since it reduces employee wait time.
- Biron – Santé en enterprise will provide a schedule with appointments at five-minute intervals.
- A sofa or reclining chair is required to allow people to lie down.
- A source of water must be readily available.
- Biron – Santé en enterprise will send clients a confirmation letter along with information about the Vaccination Clinic.
- The nurse will arrive approximately 20 minutes before the Clinic is scheduled to begin.
- Each client for vaccination will receive a questionnaire. This document will be conserved by Biron – Laboratoire médical.
- A waiting area must be provided, since clients must stay put for twenty minutes after being vaccinated.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
Give us your contact information and we will call you back to plan an appointment.Send
More productive employees
Screening and prevention are excellent ways to maintain employee health. Healthy employees means decreased absenteeism, which means increased productivity.
Find a service center
Enter your postal code
to find our location nearest